CHINESE GROUP TUITION (EXPERIENCED)

I have been teaching Chinese Tuition for years. Ex- MOE teacher. Familiar with school syllabus. I got my students via recommendations and reputation. At the moment, my individual student’s slot is full. Only open to GROUP tuition.

Methodology

I am a goal-driven person, I analyse students' strength and weaknesses and work onthem for improvements. Most of my students improve in a few grades. I trained my students on *special writing skills*, and they have their Paper 1 faring better than Paper 2.

*I am an award winning Chinese literary writer.* Therefore, I am able to cover techniques to help them score in composition.

For top classes, students would get A from using good vocabularies and idioms. BUT I am experienced in teaching middle ability classes. I am able to motivate and help them achieve their objectives. I taught them different writing techniques to make up for their lacked of vocabularies.

Singaporean. Mr. Lim. 97279365
Website: http://limchinesetuition.wordpress.com

Please Quote FiloMaths.com when Calling. Thanks :)
Need Maths Tuition? If 'Yes', Click Here!
http://www.emailcashpro.com

4 comments:

lrwonline said...

A good service I'd recommend is Home Tuition Singapore, they will help match you to the right tutor and subject.

Unknown said...

Wow.. really amazing tips, i think its very beneficial to readers. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting informative post like this.
Bishan Tuition

Crayons and Neurons said...

I hope this chinese tuition will help the students.

Tuition Centre in Tampines Singapore
Preschool Tuition Singapore
Private Tuition Singapore

TutorBee Tuition Agency said...

This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.
IB tuition

Want to know How to create a Profitable Internet Business in 24 hours from Scratch? Click Here to find out more.