Chinese Tuition Helps My Son Cope Better, and So He Needs It!

Despite a bilingual home environment, the writer finally sends boy for classes

And so, I have succumbed to the tuition pressure.

The thought of getting Chinese-language tuition for my son, now nine, had been lurking at the back of my mind since he entered primary school, but I had held out for the last few years.

When I first wrote about his struggles with the language several years ago, a Chinese-language tutor wrote to me predicting that Jason would need tuition by Primary 3 if I did not take drastic action then.

As it turned out, he was right. Click Here to find out more.

Please Quote FiloMaths.com when Calling. Thanks :)
Need MATHS TUITION? If 'Yes', Click Here!
http://www.emailcashpro.com

No comments:

Want to know How to create a Profitable Internet Business in 24 hours from Scratch? Click Here to find out more.